Fortnite upgrade 12.60 is formally available to obtain, as server downtime starts for PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch.
The information was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, together with affirmation which the servers are offline for Fortnite lovers.
“Downtime for v12.60 has started,” reads an Epic tweet. “We will offer an update when downtime finishes “
Fortnite lovers can download upgrade 12.60 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch.
Originally tipped to fall weekly, Fortnite upgrade 12.60 was awarded a May 20 launch date on consoles and PC.
Following Epic Games, upgrade 12.60 will start alongside host downtime in 7 am BST in the united kingdom.
The machine downtime is scheduled to continue for about two weeks, meaning that the game needs to be back online by approximately 9 am BST.
Downtime will start at two AM ET (0600 UTC).
“Thank you to be one of The Agency’s best”
The signal off indicates upgrade 12.60 will lay the bases for the end of year event, which is expected to kick off over the next two weeks.
There is a fantastic chance we will find a new pair of weekly challenges, and of course a lot of new things, skins and other bonuses.
As you can see in the upgrade 12.60 patch notes under, the new release will solve problems with the Dragacorn Glider and the Riot Control Baton Pickaxe.
The residual Fortnite upgrade 12.60 bug fixes and gameplay tweaks could be understood from the patch notes beneath.
Fortnite update 12.60 Battle Royale patch notes…
• Dragacorn Glider temporarily handicapped in aggressive playlists.
The cartoon repair will apply to all modes and platforms. Following the Glider’s cartoon varies, owners of this Glider is going to have the choice to refund it without using a refund token.
– While we all work on solving a problem, the Riot Control Baton Pickaxe will briefly appear as a default option Pickaxe in most playlists.
• Strike Indicators revealing the wrong direction.
– Strike Damage Indicators will occasionally seem to be coming in the incorrect direction than the origin of the harm.
• Players may observe a seam running through the midst of an island whilst enjoying on mobile devices.
– A seam could be seen running through the midst of an island occasionally while playing on a mobile device.
• Exploding Deathbomb deals harm to this objective through assembles
– Exploding Deathbombs can deal with damage to this objective throughout assembles.
• Black Metal Weapons don’t honor self-damage quantity when performing Crucial Hits
– Black Metal Weapons might not correctly compute self-damage once the player lands a significant strike.
• Ammo is absorbed when a weapon has been lost and picked up.
– Dropping or spawning a weapon and picking up it will occasionally let you eliminate ammo.
Fortnite upgrade 12.60 General Issues in growth…
• Midas’ Golden Touch doesn’t alter things gold.
– Midas’ bonus golden Touch’ capacity to flip weapons gold does not function when first picking up something. Rather, falling and re-equipping the weapon will turn gold.
– Players can detect their input repeatedly swap if their lock Input Method as’ Mouse’ is set to’ON’.
• Emotes playing Main Stage songs in Party Royale.
– On occasion, Emote songs could be observed while in the Main Stage at Party Royale.
• Reports of host functionality problems.
– We are aware of and researching reports of server functionality problems.