Situated around 25 km from Delhi, the Mall can be found near Noida cricket arena.
“Fire broke out within a chimney that was doused before we attained. Since the fire broke out within the chimney, a great deal of smoke was billowing from the roof of their Mall triggering panic among the individuals. The problem was under control until we attained,” said Kuldeep Kumar, fire security officer, Noida.
“During Air Handling Unit (AHU), the smoke disperse to all flooring causing anxiety. All are evacuated from the building.
Officials are currently assessing if the restaurant needed demanded permissions and fire safety agreements.