La increased hand sanitizer — LaRose Industries DBA Cra-Z-Art Disclaimer: Many OTC meds haven’t kept an eye and adopted by FDA if they might be exhibited if they comply with all appropriate rules and processes. FDA hasn’t evaluated whether this item stems.
- LaRose Kills Germs! HAND SANITIZER
- Prescription Facts
- Dynamic Ingredient
- Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- • For hand sanitizing to lessen microorganisms on the skin
- • Recommended for reiterated use
For external use so to speak
- Whilst using this item prevent contact with the eyes. In the event of the eye to eye arrangement, flush eyes with plain water.
- Stop use and ask concerning if irritation or redness leaves, or if the illness continues for over 72 hours.
- Maintain a long way out of children. If swallowed, get clinical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Orientation Pour a restricted level of sanitizer into the palm of hand • Rub out and out over surfaces of 2 palms • Rub palms together vivaciously until tender
Water, cetrimonium chloride, laurtrimonium chloride, hydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, glycereth-17 chocolate, citrus individual, odor.
- Moved FORMULA
- *FDA APPROVED
- *WILL NOT STAIN
- *LEAVES HANDS SOFT
- Made in the USA
- Butchers 99.99% OF GERMS
- © 2020 LaRose Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- LaRose Industries, LLC, Randolph, NJ 07869 USA.
- At LaRose, we guarantee our quality. If you are not content with our thing, if it’s all the same to you call 1-800-272-9278