The diplomats and accompanying overseas media staff had been provided a tour of the affected regions and have been revealed signs of what Pakistan asserts are shells fired by Indian forces, a government hand-out said.
The Pakistan Army on Tuesday rebutted Indian Army chief General Bipin Rawat’s claim three terror release pads were ruined in the strikes and many alleged terrorists had been killed.
The Pakistan Army known as General Rawat asserts part of New Delhi’s efforts to divert attention from the present situation in Kashmir.
“The propensity of fictitious promises by senior Indian army direction, particularly since the Pulwama episode, is detrimental to peace in the area. Such false claims from the Indian military are being forced to match vested interests. This is contrary to professional military ethics,” said military spokesperson Major General Asif Ghafoor in a declaration.
Pakistan foreign office spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal stated in a tweet, “Claims from the Indian Army Chief stay only that’claims’…Indian side hasn’t joined us at the trip LoC neither have they supplied coordinates of their alleged launchpads.”
India’s actions against terror launching pits came after Pakistan targeted Indian rankings along with civic localities in the Karnah sector, also murdered two Indian soldiers and one civilian on Saturday night.