Press "Enter" to skip to content

1 dead, Many Sick after chemical Injury in a Buffalo Wild Wings

1 man is dead following a chemical accident that happened at a Buffalo Wild Wings place Thursday at Burlington, Massachusetts.

A restaurant worker was hurried to the hospital after being”subjected to a powerful cleaning agent” and died shortly afterward, the Burlington Fire Department said in a statement. The employee told firefighters who came on the scene that he was feeling dizzy after breathing in fumes.

“Anyone who had been at the restaurant in the time and considers they could be affected by the episode should seek medical care promptly,” the department stated.

NBC Boston reported at least six others were sickened after substances were blended.

The building was evacuated at roughly 6 pm local time because of some Tier 1 hazmat incident, based on NBC Boston.