Press "Enter" to skip to content
Which are key takeaways from France’s new lockdown?
- The new lockdown runs from the first item on Friday before December 1, nationally.
- Social parties are completely prohibited.
- Residents in France are going to be asked to complete a form if they move outside their houses.
- The only satisfactory justification for moving outside their domiciles is for essential work functions, medical appointments, to assist vulnerable people, choose a walk close to your home, and to perform grocery shopping.
- Non-essential companies, such as bars and restaurants, will shut.
- The function has to be carried out liberally wherever possible.
- University courses will largely be completed online.
- Faculties and creches, in addition to factories, farms, and building websites, will stay open.
- Traveling between areas is prohibited.
- France’s international boundaries will remain largely closed and compulsory, quick COVID-19 tests will be awarded to arrivals.
- EU boundaries will remain open and French taxpayers can return to the nation.
- Many people’s services will remain open.
- The new limitations will be reassessed every 2 weeks.