Press "Enter" to skip to content

Saudi says It’s Going to respond appropriately if Research Affirms Iran’s role in Strikes

Saudi Arabia will take proper actions to react to an assault on its petroleum facilities if, as anticipated, a Saudi evaluation confirms that Iran accounts, a senior officer said on Saturday.

Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir said the probe could demonstrate that the Sept. 14 strikes came in the north and Iran bore obligation, a charge Tehran denies.

“The kingdom will require the right steps based on the outcomes of the evaluation, to make sure its safety and stability,” Jubeir told a press conference, falling to speculate about particular activities.

“We’re sure the launch didn’t come to Yemen, it arrived in the north. The investigations will establish that”

Riyadh has rejected a claim with Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi motion which it completed the strikes two petroleum plants which originally halved Saudi manufacturing, the largest-ever attack on oil facilities in the world’s leading oil exporter.

It’s said the analysis so far proves that Iranian weapons had been utilized along with the attack originated in the north, also that it had been pinpointing the precise site.

“The kingdom calls upon the global community to assume its duty in condemning those who stand behind this action, and also to have a firm and clear stance against this reckless conduct that threatens the international market,” he explained.

“The position is to attempt and split the world, and then it isn’t succeeding.”