Press "Enter" to skip to content

US Moving into Middle East was’worst Choice ‘, ” Says Donald Trump

US President Donald Trump said Wednesday that the US military getting involved in the Middle East was the”worst choice ever produced” which he had been ensuring that the safe return of troops.

Trump has confronted a bipartisan storm of criticism as a surprise announcement from the White House on Sunday that Washington was yanking back 50 to 100″ particular operators” out of Syria’s northern frontier.

We went to war under a false & currently disproven assumption, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. The president tweeted about the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.

America is estimated to have between 60,000 and 80,000 troops throughout the region covered by US Central Command, including Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

Trump bemoaned what he called the”eight trillion-dollar” invoice for”combating and fighting” from the Middle East, along with also the thousands of US soldiers that were killed or injured in battle.

“Now we’re slowly & carefully bringing our amazing soldiers & military house. Our attention is really on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!” Trump said.

Syria’s Kurds predicted up civilians on Wednesday to shield against a Turkish attack feared to be imminent despite Trump’s insistence that the United States hasn’t left its Kurdish allies.

Turkey said on Tuesday it would start its long-threatened offensive” shortly,” later Trump gave what had been widely considered a green light in the weekend, ordering the pullback of US troops that had served as a buffer.