Last updated on October 9, 2019
Directed by Siddharth Anand as well as starring Vaani Kapoor, the movie has broken multiple documents and is putting new benchmarks every day. Here are a few of the major records divided from the film in 1 week of its launch:
- The movie is the quickest Rs 200 crore picture of this year following crossing the mark at seven days of its launch. The movie stands in a total of Rs 216 crore in most languages and is also the fourth quickest Bollywood movie to cross Rs 200 crore mark following Sanju, Tiger Zinda Hai, and Sultan.
- War is the largest festival launch having an opening of over Rs 50 crore. It’s also the third greatest grosser of the calendar year 2019 and will grow to be the maximum grosser if it’s ready to conquer Shahid Kapoor’s Kabir Singh, which stands in a group of Rs 278 crore in the national box office.
- It’s the largest Bollywood opener.
- It recorded the maximum opening weekend of 2019 with sets of Rs 166 crore.
- War is the maximum opening movie for Hrithik Roshan. His final greatest opener was the 2014 movie Bang Bang which gathered Rs 27 crore daily 1.
- The movie is Tiger Shroff’s greatest opening movie after Baaghi two that had opened at Rs 25 crore.
- War is Siddharth Anand’s greatest opening and highest-grossing movie.
- War listed the largest all-time vacation opening for a Hindi movie. It broke the record of reigning greatest opener Thugs of Hindostan which introduced a day following Diwali last year with launching ranges of Rs 52.25 crore in most languages.
- The Movie is YRF’s Largest All-Time Opener.
- War is also the maximum opening movie that gained by a Gandhi Jayanti release.